– MSP of all kharif crops to be hiked to at least 1.5 times of their production cost.
– The institutional mechanism proposed to develop policies and practices for price and demand forecast.
– Rs 2,000 crore fund for developing and upgrading agri marketing infra in 22,000 Grameen Agri Markets and 585 APMCs.
– Allocation for food processing ministry doubled from Rs 715 crore in RE FY’18 to Rs 1,400 crore in BE FY’19.
– Kisan Credit Cards extended to fisheries and animal husbandry farmers.
– Agriculture credit disbursal target increased to Rs 11 lakh crore from Rs 10 lakh crore in 2017-18.