– Finance Ministry to leverage India Infrastructure Finance Corporation to help finance major infrastructure projects.
– Redevelopment of 600 major railway stations being taken up.
– The suburban network of 160 kms in Mumbai at an estimated cost of Rs 17,000 crore being planned.
– Gross budgetary support for Railways hiked to over Rs 3 lakh crore in 2018-19 from Rs 2.73 lakh crore in 2017-18.
– Plans to expand airport capacity more than 5 times to handle a billion trips a year.
– Proposed expenditure on infra pegged at Rs 5.97 lakh crore as against Rs 4.94 lakh crore in FY’18.