‘Pulse of the Nation’ poll
+ conducted in nine languages less than a year before the general elections.
Similarly, 16% voted for the likelihood of a ‘third front’ government and 11% for a Rahul-led government. An overwhelming 73% said Modi-led government would be formed.
Employment was a major challenge
+ with 28% respondents identifying it as the “single biggest failure” of the Modi government, followed by demonetisation at 22%.
Over 8.4 lakh people participated in the online-only poll, which was available only to those with internet connections, which is about 55% urban and 25% of rural India. Only one vote was allowed per IP address.